The Great State of Michigan is very proud of its' lumbering past. So what better way to celebrate it than with the Great Lakes Timber Show?
On July 4th & July 6th, America's Most Entertaining Lumberjack Show will be showcased at the Field of Flight. Be amazed as you see what the best lumberjacks in the nation have to offer. We guarantee a good time and good, clean family fun.
The Great Lakes Timber Show includes:
- Chainsaw Carving (Watch them carve a chair out of a log)
- Axe Throwing (Who doesn't find axes flying through the air at a target interesting?)
- Two-Man Crosscut Sawing (Teamwork at its finest)
- Modified Chainsawing (Makes things a bit more difficult)
- Log Rolling (One of the most fun aspects of the event. Two people, one log, who will last the longest?)
- July 4th from 5:30-6 PM
- July 4th from 7:30-8 PM
- July 6th from 12:30-1 PM
- July 6th from 5:30-6 PM
You won't be able to escape this show because you will be so amazed by what Mario is able to do.
Mario Manzini is a "Guinness World Champion Escapologist" and the show he'll be bringing to Battle Creek, "A Tribute to Houdini" is the #1 SHOW OF IT'S KIND IN THE WORLD.
Using total audience participation (that's right, you can be invited on stage to put him into a device) Mr. Manzini will perform numerous escapes that made Houdini famous. Some of the devices he'll be secured in include strait-jackets, police hand cuffs, leg cuffs and locked chains. It will definitely be a thrilling time.
Besides his amazing magic and escape show, he will also take your breath away with his AMAZING fire-breathing abilities. Oh yeah, things will definitely get heated up on stage.
Mario Manzini will perform his "Tribute to Houdini" Act SIX TIMES on Center Stage.
- July 4th from 4 to 4:45 PM
- July 4th from 8:15 to 9 PM
- July 6th from 11 to 11:45 AM
- July 6th from 6:30 to 7:15 PM
- July 7th from 11 to 11:45 AM
- July 7th from 7 to 7:45 PM
Mario's wife and assistant, Victoria, will open each show with her spectacular electric violin & fiddle music.
Also, don't miss MARIO'S AMAZING AERIAL STRAIT-JACKET ESCAPE where he'll escape from a strait-jacket, SUSPENDED IN THE AIR, HANGING FROM A BURNING ROPE. These escapes will take place during our scheduled AIR SHOW ON JULY 6TH & 7TH.