THURSDAY, JULY 3 ~ $5 Parking ~ $5 Admission per person
Special NOTE: The 6:30 AM Balloon Launches will take place from various locations throughout Calhoun & Kalamzoo Counties. These flights will take place each morning from July 3 – July 6, 2014. All evening 6:30 PM Balloon Launches or Fly-Ins WILL take place at the W.K. Kellogg Airport. There will be no evening balloon launch on July 6. All scheduled activities/events are “weather permitting”. NO RAIN CHECKS OR REFUNDS.
Children “3 Ft.” and under are FREE ~ ALL DAY ~ EVERY DAY
- 5 PM PARKING & EVENT GROUNDS OPEN
- 5 PM ALL VENDORS OPEN ~ Great food vendors featuring ribs, chicken, steak sandwiches, ice cream, etc.; fun souvenir booths with sunglasses, crafts...and more!
- 5 PM Skerbeck Carnival - All new Carnival for the Battle Creek Field of Flight with exciting rides and games
- 5:30 – 6:30 PM Great Lakes Timber Show – Best Log Rolling Exhibition of its kind – watch them carve a chair out of a LOG!
- 6:30 PM HOT-AIR “BALLOON LAUNCH” OR “FLY-IN" @ W.K. Kellogg Airport.
- 7:30 – 8:00 PM Great Lakes Timber Show – Best Log Rolling & Axe Throwing Exhibiton of its kind!
- 8 PM – 10:30 PM FIREKEEPERS CASINO & FIELD OF ROCK @ CENTER STAGE Presents BC's "SKELETON KREW" & “MIDNIGHT SPECIAL” – The Classic Rock Experience with songs from * Boston * Styx *Journey * Led Zeppelin * Queen * Elton John * Grand Funk Railroad * Pink Floyd * and more!
- 9:15 – 9:45 PM Mezmerizing HOT-AIR BALLOON ILLUME
- 9:45 PM FIREKEEPERS CASINO & FIELD OF ROCK @ CENTER STAGE Presents more from“MIDNIGHT SPECIAL” – The Classic Rock Experience
- 11:00 PM EVENT GROUNDS CLOSE