JULY 2 ~ COMMUNITY KICK OFF DAY ~ $10 PER CAR LOAD AND FREE ADMISSION, maximum 10 people per car load. Foot Traffic will be $5 per person.
Special NOTE: There will be NO 6:30 AM Balloon Launch on Wednesday, July 2. The remainder of the 6:30 AM Balloon Launches will take place from various locations throughout Calhoun & Kalamazoo Counties. These flights will take place each morning from July 3 – July 6, 2014. All evening 6:30 PM Balloon Launches or Fly-Ins WILL take place at the W.K. Kellogg Airport. There will be no evening balloon launch on July 6. All scheduled activities/events are “weather permitting”. NO RAIN CHECKS OR REFUNDS.
Children “3 Ft.” and under are FREE ~ ALL DAY ~ EVERY DAY
- 5 PM PARKING & EVENT GROUNDS OPEN
- 5 PM ALL VENDORS OPEN ~ Great food vendors featuring ribs, chicken, steak sandwiches, ice cream, etc.; fun souvenir booths with sunglasses, crafts, ...and more!
- 5 PM Skerbeck Carnival - All new Carnival for Battle Creek Field of Flight with exciting rides and games
- 5:30 – 7 PM CHILDREN’S DAY Brought to you in part by MEIJER ~ Free crafts, games and giveaways for the first 500 kids!
- 6:30 PM First Hot-Air Balloon Launch. Spectators can go out on the launch field and meet the Balloonists!
- 7 PM - 7:30 PM Great Lakes Timber Show – Best Log Rolling Exhibition of its kind – watch them carve a chair out of a LOG!
- 7:30 – 8:30 PM FIREKEEPERS CASINO & FIELD OF ROCK @ CENTER STAGE Presents “MIDNIGHT SPECIAL“ – The Classic Rock Experience with songs from * Boston * Styx *Journey * Led Zeppelin * Queen * Elton John * Grand Funk Railroad * Pink FLoyd * and more!
- 8:30 – 9:00 PM Great Lakes Timber Show - Best Log Rolling Exhibition of its kind - watch them carve a chair out of a LOG!
- 9 PM – 10:30 PM FIREKEEPERS CASINO & FIELD OF ROCK @ CENTER STAGE Presents “MIDNIGHT SPECIAL“ – The Classic Rock Experience with songs from *Boston *Styx *Journey *Queen *Elton John *Grand Funk Railroad *Pink Floyd and more!
- 11:00 PM EVENT GROUNDS CLOSE.