- A & B Concessions - Schnitzels n Giggles - Featuring Austro/German Cuisine - Feed your inner Bavarian with German Bratwurst, Pepper Brat, Schnitzel on a Stick, Potato Pancakes, Pommes Frites (French Fries) with Country Gravy, Beverages.
- B & S Concessions – Featuring Mini Donuts on a stick!
- Beach Concessions – Featuring Candy Apples, Carmel Apples, Carmel Corn, Cotton Candy, Popcorn, Sno Cones, Beverages.
- Big Kahuna’s – Featuring Frozen Custard, Shakes, Floats, Razzles, Sundaes, Apple Dumplings, Frozen Cheese Cake, Beverages.
- Fire Kissed Pizza – Featuring awesome homemade pizzas with a variety of toppings, Beverages.
- Gabby’s Famous BBQ – Featuring BBQ Chicken, Ribs, Chicken Sandwiches, BBQ Pork Sandwiches, Burgers, Corn Dogs, Fries, Hot Dogs, Kabobs, Philly Steak, Salads, Turkey Legs, Rice, Beans, Beverages.
- Gabby’s Kitchen – Featuring Chicken Tenders, Wings, Corn Dogs, Fries, Curly Fries, Beverages.
- Ibison Concessions – Featuring Cheese Fries, Chili Cheese Fries, Corn Dogs, French Fries, Pretzels, Elephant Ears, Floats, Funnel Cakes, Ice Cream, Strawberry Shortcake, Shakes, Beverages.
- Outlaw Fries - Featuring Fresh Cut Fries with various toppings, Onion Straws, Fried Pickles, Fried Jalapeno Pepper Slices, Nachos, Chicken & Fries, Beverages.
- Red Chili Pepper Café – Featuring Mexican Food and beverages.
- Schlotzsky’s – Featuring Chicken Wraps, Deli Sandwiches, Chips, Beverages.
- Slush Factory - U-do-it Slushies with a wide variety of flavors.
- The Best Around – Featuring Elephant Ears, Funnel Cakes, Lemon Shake Ups, Beverages.
- The Best Around – Featuring Pizza, Nachos, Lemon Shake Ups, Beverages.
- The Best Around – Featuring Flowering Onion, Fried Veggies, Onion Rings, Corn Dogs, Beverages.
- The Best Around – Featuring Philly Steak & Chicken, Chicken on Stick, Hot Dogs, Corn Dogs, Fries, Nachos, Hamburgers, Saratoga Chips, Sausage Dogs, Beverages.
- Walker's Hot Rod Grill Concessions - Featuring Burgers, Cheese Fries, Chili Cheese Fries, Chili Dogs, Fries, Hot Dogs, Sausage Dogs, Nachos, Saratoga Chips, Steak Sandwich, Walking Tacos, Tacos, Beverages.
"FEED YOUR INNER BAVARIAN" - Award Winning Austro/German Cuisine from Schnitzels n Giggles!
- Chef Bob's Bratwurst - Fresh Bratwurst (German Sausage) on a roll
- Smoked Brat - Smoked Bratwurst on a roll
- Kraut Brat - Bratwurst on a roll topped with Chef's Special Sauerkraut
- Pepper Brat - Bratwurst on a roll topped with Onions & Peppers
- Double up Brat - Bratwurst on a roll topped with Sauerkraut and Onions & Peppers
- Best "Wurst" Platter - 2 Brats served with Sauerkraut, a roll & Fries
- Schnitzel on a Stick - Flattened, Lightly Hand Breaded, Pork or Chicken on a Stick
- Schnitzel Platter - Breaded Chicken or Pork Cutlet served with Red Cabbage, a roll & Fries
- Schnitzel Sandwich - Breaded Chicken or Pork Cutlet served on a roll with choice of topping, Red Cabbage or Sauerkraut
- Potato Pancakes - Fresh made Potato Pancakes with a side of Sour Cream or Applesauce
- Hand-cut Pommes Frites (French fries)
- Frites with Country Gravy
- Frites with Cheese
- Frites with Chili & Cheese
- Delicious Sauerkraut - A bowl of Kraut mixed with sauteed Onions, Bacon & Apples
- Red Cabbage - A bowl of Red Cabbage Braised with Onions & Apples
- Beverages - Soda, Water, Gatorade, Lemonade, Red Bull, Iced or Hot Tea & Coffee
Melt in your mouth Mini Donuts will be at this year's Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show & Balloon Festival! B & S Concessions will be bring their made to order, melt in your mouth, gourmet mini donuts to the festival this year! Stop by the booth for these irresistible treats!
- Sack $5.00
- Bucket $10.00
- Pumpkin Spice
- Apple Cider
FROSTING & DIPS:
- Cream Cheese
- Bavarian Cream
- Whipped Topping
- White Chocolate
- Peanut Butter
- Deep Fried Candy Bars, Cookies & Treats
- Hot Chocolate
Beach Concessions has been in the concessions business since 1984 and have been a food vendor at the Battle Creek Field of Flight since 1988 and have enjoyed every year. Stop by and see us and we will be sure to sweeten your taste! We serve the finest in:
- Caramel Corn
- Cotton Candy
- Caramel Apples
- Candy Apples
Fire Kissed Pizza is a family owned and operated business, since 2012.
Our pizza dough is hand made from scratch and proofed over night which gives it a perfect crust. You order the pizza you want, we assemble it as you watch.
Your pizza is then put into a 700 degree oven that has awood flame. It is removed in about 90 seconds and put on your plate for you to enjoy. No pizza under a warming light!!
When the sun is hot during this year's festival, everyone will flock to the frozen delights served by Big Kahuna's!
Big Kahuna’s Inc. is from Cleveland, Ohio and is Family Run and Professionally Done! Their specialty is old-fashioned Frozen Custard. See the history of frozen custard below.
Besides frozen custard, the Big Kahuna's booth will be featuring tasty dessert treats, many frozen and cold, ranging in price from $4:00 - $8.00, including their famous Homemade Apple Dumplings, pictured left, made with their own Cinnamon Sauce recipe. They use Whole Apples, Delicious Ice Cream, Milk or Just Plain.
The Big Kahuna Menu* includes:
- Cones $4
- Cups $4
- Waffle Cones $5
- Dream Cones $6
- Sundaes $6
- Banana Split $7
- Brownie Delight $7
- Maple Bacon Sundae $7
- Strawberry Short Cake $7
- Apple Dumpling $7
- Shakes $5
- Floats $5
- Frozen Explosion Razzle $5
- Hot Pretzels $4
- Frozen Drinks $5
- Frozen Banana $4
- Chocolate Cheese Cake $5
- Chocolate Strawberries $5
- Add Chocolate Dip $1
- Add Sprinkles or Crunch $1
*Prices are subject to adjustment. Tax is included.
Frozen Custard History - Just a couple of guys thinking' about the Good Old Days!
It was in 1997 that my dad and I reminisced about Cleveland's old Euclid Beach Park (1895-1969). My dad was a young boy in the 1960s, a time when the pace of life seemed much slower, when you could spend a long summer day at the amusement park going on rides for a quarter each. He remembered the sound of Laughing Sal (The laughing lady at the fun house entrance), the smell of Popcorn Balls and Candy Kisses, the thrill of the Racing Coaster... Mostly, though, he recalled the thick, creamy frozen whip oozing from a curious looking machine and the way it was taken off the chute and slapped on a cone with the flick of the wrist. The taste still lingered in his mind and I wondered if this Frozen Confection could still be found.
I left no Cone Unturned in search of the Perfect Frozen Custard!
In my search, I discovered that, Custard Ice Cream originated on Coney Island in about 1919. It was sold as a Carnival Treat and quickly grew in popularity. Vendors began using egg yolk in their vanilla ice cream to make it extra smooth and creamy. This popular concoction called Frozen Custard was enormously popular through The Depression and the War years because it was delicious and inexpensive. As it grew in popularity, Frozen Custard could be found in Atlantic City and other East Coast Resort Communities. The problem was, real Frozen Custard was becoming increasingly hard to find. By the 1960s, most dairies and custard makers, in an effort to increase profits, began lowering the cream (butterfat) content and increasing the amount of overrun (air) in their products. What was left on the market was either Ice Cream or Ice Milk. I was not discouraged. We journeyed to a handful of places that still made old-fashioned Frozen Custard. I met the Kirkhoff family of Lafayette, Indiana. This family opened their shop in 1932, which is still in operation today and is considered the oldest continuously operating custard stand. It took me two years to perfect a recipe, acquire and fine tune a Modern Taylor 8754 Soft Serve Machine (Taylor thought I was nuts) and add 16 flavors of flavor burst. That is the art of flavoring. Flavor burst syrups are formulated to the highest standards and when applied to a custard with 10% butterfat and 1.4% by weight of egg yolks and a low overrun, you have the finest Frozen Custard like the Good Old Days.
Real Frozen Custard that is my Dream for 21st Century with Flavor Burst!
Today you can taste the World's Finest Frozen Custard at 30 county and state fairs that my company is at. No matter what your age, or whether you are a regular fair customer or tasting it for the first time, we are confident you'll keep coming back. Customers want to enjoy only the best. For a taste of the past and a taste of the future, why not try the best? You have tried the rest.
Anthony Allega III
Famous Gabby’s BBQ and Fry Stand has become part of a family tradition at the Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show and Balloon Festival!
No matter what you think you might like to eat, you will change your mind when you smell the aroma of the:
- BBQ Chicken
- BBQ Ribs
- BBQ Burgers
- BBQ Polish Sausage Dogs
- BBQ Kabobs
- so much more!
Add the rice, beans, coleslaw and curly fries and you have one complete meal at a reasonable cost. Be sure to stop at Gabby’s BBQ and Fry Stand where we have lots of shaded picnic tables for you to enjoy your BBQ delights.
With Over 20 years of experience, Ibison Concessions has grown through customer satisfaction and quality. We pride ourselves in providing excellent products, at a high volume, without sacrificing the taste. Ibison Concessions uses “fresh” foods and treats to keep that customer satisfaction at its best.
- Cheese Fries
- Chili Cheese Fries
- Corn Dogs
- French Fries
- Elephant Ears
- Funnel Cakes
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Ice Cream
Although the Outlaw Fries booth is new to the Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show & Balloon Festival this year, they are not strangers! They are also the owner & operator of "Slush Factory".
Outlaw Fries features:
- Fresh Cut Fries with various toppings
- Onion Straws
- Fried Pickles
- Fried Jalapeno Pepper Slices
- Chicken & Fries
As a locally owned restaurant, Schlotzsky's is proud to be back and support our community for this summer’s Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show and Balloon Festival! This marks our 26th year being a partner and a food vendor at this great community event. Stop by our tent and enjoy our delicious healthy selections that make us “lotz” better! Featuring:
- Chicken Wraps
- Deli Sandwiches
The U-Do-It Slush Factory will be returning to the Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show & Balloon Festival this year with a wide variety of flavors to choose from!
Mix and Match your favorite flavors and colors! All drinks are served in a souvenir cup.
Refills are only $3 any day of the Festival!
- Blue Raspberry
- Lemon Lime
- Pina Colada
- Root Beet
- Cotton Candy
They also own and operate Outlaw Fries!
Best Around, Inc Food Concessions are family owned and operated by the McGrath Family. They started the business in 1978. We have over twenty units available and ready to offer a variety of products, including:
- Elephant Ears
- Saratoga Fries
- Red Velvet
- Flowering Onion
- Funnel Cakes
- Chili & Cheese Fries
- Onion Rings
- Steak & Sausage
- Philly Steak
- Philly Chicken
- Corn Dogs
- Chicken on a Stick
- Cheese on a Stick
- Deep Fried Veggies
- Lemon Shake Up Lemonade
- and more...
We designed the units ourselves to meet the strictest health codes and to be the most efficient for fast, quality customer service. We work several large state fairs and have equipped our units for high volume sales. Our equipment is immaculately clean, modern, and well maintained. Our employees are friendly and oriented towards quality customer service.
Although we have received many "Best Service & Appearance" Awards, our highest honor is our satisfied customers. We take great pride in serving patrons at the Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show & Balloon Festival again this year.
Walker’s Hot Rod Grill – Owners Gary & Paulette Walker have been in the Food Concession business for 2 years and being from Battle Creek, Michigan, they have a great following of people. Be sure to stop by their booth at this year's Field of Flight Air Show & Balloon Festival! They are the only food booth that looks like a “race car!” They are well known for:
- Fresh Cut Fries
- Coney Island Dogs
- Delicious Burgers
- Air Force Performance Lab - Specialty/Military Recruiting Booth
- Air National Guard - Specialty/Military - Digital lead capturing devices, integrated gaming concepts with multiple challenges
- All-Weather Seal - Specialty - Home Improvement
- Amazing Grace Missions - Novelty - Religious organization & counsel
- Bath Fitter - Specialty - Bath Remodeling Company
- Battle Creek Enquirer Newspaper - Specialty - Official Programs and Newspapers
- Cheikh Dlop Wearables - Novelty
- Cutco Cutlery - Specialty - Fine cutlery, kitchen gadgets, cookware, flatware demonstrations
- Embry Riddle - Specialty - Sponsor of Matt Chapman's Embry Riddle Eagle 580 Air Show Performance
- Glim & Gliming - Novelty - Glow in the Dark items
- Hidden Treasures - Crafter
- Hot Deals - Novelty
- Jerky Hut - Novelty
- Kitchen Craft - Specialty/Commercial - Water-less Stainless Steel Cookware demonstration
- Oceanside Sales - Novelty - Body Jewelry & Blankets
- Outdoor Adventures - Specialty - Campground
- Perfect Products - Novelty - provide fun & items of interest and convenience
- Pink Rack Project - Specialty - Breast Cancer Awareness
- Queen of Pain Relief - Specialty - All Natural Oils Pain Relief
- Randy's Mobility Rentals - Novelty - Rent Wagons & Motorized Units
- RV Laser - Crafter - Laser cut wood tribute plaques for Military, First Responders, Civic Organizations & anything that you would like designed
- Shower Sinch - Crafter - Holds handheld shower head & mounts at any level
- SIR Home - Specialty - Home Improvement
- Soy Comfort Candles - Specialty - 140 different fragrances of candles
- Stubbs BBQ - Specialty - BBQ Sampling
- Win 98.5 - Specialty - Your Country Radio, traffic & weather updates, festival info, LIVE from event grounds
- Wings Aglow Copters - Novelty
- Xue Qin Li / The Rooster - Novelty - Hair Tinsel, Hair Extensions, Feathers
The Air National Guard will be bringing their ever popular display to this year's Field of Flight. The display contains digital lead capturing devices, integrated gaming concepts with multiple challenges.
Included in this display you will be able to test your fitness by challenging the “pull up bar!” This display alone provides a great photo opportunity for all.
All Weather Seal has been in business for 33 years. We are available 24/7 for any questions or concerns you may have about your project. What you can expect as a future member of the All-Weather Seal of West Michigan Family? We say future because once you learn about AWS, our products, and our service satisfaction pledge, we know you will feel AWS is the right choice, but when is always up to you.
It all started over 30 years ago, when my father Dave McDowell founded AWS, he taught me that we not only wanted our customer’s business, we want to earn it for a lifetime. With those same values instilled in me today, I take a unique approach to the home improvement industry. I am personally involved in all of the day to day operations of All-Weather Seal of West Michigan and I ensure everyone on my staff from the Customer Service Representative to the Installation Team is willing to go to those same lengths to ensure not only our customers’ satisfaction, but their complete happiness. These values are reflected in our 0 complaint ratios with the BBB, and reflected in our 100% satisfaction guarantee pledge to all of our customers. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau with no complaints. Our company is family owned and operated in Lowell, Michigan.
There are plenty of remodelers in western Michigan. Some of them pretty good; others, not so much. But they all seem obsessed with either saying they’ll give you the lowest price, or they want you to purchase a below average product for an above average price.
To me, both of these extremes seem like they ignore the most important thing: “What are the best options for you and your home?” Scott McDowell, President of All-Weather Seal of West Michigan
What we do:
- Custom Windows
- Stone Coated Steel Roofing
- Vinyl Siding
Bath Fitter is the #1 bath remodeling company in the United States. We offer one day bath remodeling. Stop by our vendor booth at this year's Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show and Balloon Festival for more information.
The Battle Creek Enquirer will be giving out the Official Program of the Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show & Balloon Festival. They will also have Newspapers available. Stop by the Enquirer Vendor Booth and learn more about all the products they have available!
Cutco Cutlery is American Made and backed by the Forever Guarantee. Cutco Cutlery makes the finest cutlery, kitchen gadgets, cookware and flatware. Cutco reps will be available for hands on demonstrations catering to our customers' needs. We also offer sharpening services to our existing customers.
Kitchen Craft, the original stainless steel cookware, provides a healthy, energy efficient way to prepare nutritious meals. Our cookware utilizes the water-less cooking method and takes less time than conventional cooking.
When you alleviate the need for added water and/or oil you retain valuable vitamins and minerals that would otherwise be boiled or fried out of the food. Consumers experience the natural flavor and color of their favorite foods. Simply put, food is tastier and better for you.
Oceanside Sales sells top quality body jewelry and blankets at low prices and has been in business in Michigan for 14 years.
Perfect Products will be at this year's Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show & Balloon Festival. Our goal is to have fun and provide fun, by providing items of interest and convenience. Stop by and see what we have to make the day a better day and better memories.
Queen of Pain Relief contains only five all natural plant oils that are anti-inflammatories and increase blood circulation.
Eucalyptus and grape seed oil are both anti-inflammatories and work within seconds to relax your muscles and dilate your blood vessels. Grape seed oil is also an antioxidant.
Aloe Vera Extract soothes your skin, then gets the circulation moving. Aloe has been used for centuries for burns because it gets the blood moving and helps the burn heal much faster and takes away the pain.
Jojoba oil is an ultra-fine oil, is our carrier and REASON the oil gets all the way into the joints so quickly and starts taking away the pain.
Vitamin E oil rejuvenates your skin and helps heal skin problems such as Eczema and Psoriasis.
RV Laser will be joining the Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show & Balloon Festival this year as a vendor. Wayne & Lori live and work in their RV, and travel to various festivals throughout the US. They create laser cut wood plaques that pay tribute to Military, First Responders, Civic Organizations and anything else that you would like designed. Their laser machine is in the RV and they carry wood, paint and stains to make their product "on the road" when traveling from venue to venue. RV Laser is 4 years old. They are very humbled by the awesome people they meet along the way.
Shower Sinch holds handheld shower-head. It was invented because my mother-in-law was using a shower chair with no place to put the running shower head then trying to pick it up off the floor. The Sinch holds the shower-head, collects the running water and lets it drain close to the wall. It velcros to the wall so no screws are required. Shower Sinch can be placed at any height and used for persons using a shower chair, to wash your dog or to place shower-head where children can reach it. Made in America by Family@Home.
SIR Home Improvements is a local home improvement company specializing in energy solutions. We have been providing customers with excellent customer service for 34 years! For premium Windows, Bathroom Remodeling, Roofing, Sunrooms, Patio Products, Siding and other home improvement products and services, home owners in Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Lansing, Battle Creek and South Bend turn to SIR Home Improvements!
Soy Comfort Candles is a family based company that started in 2009. We now have over 140 different fragrances of candles. All candles are hand-made of the highest grade materials.
Stop by our vendor booth at this year's Field of Flight Air Show & Balloon Festival to for a smell test and especially to smell our festival special..."Field of Flight Soy Comfort Candles!"
Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert and George Strait IS Your Country Win 98.5! Get the latest Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show & Balloon Festival information, Traffic Updates & Weather Alerts at Your Country Win 98.5 or on your mobile cellular device on wincountry.com.
- Kim & O'Reilly have your road reports and news in the morning. When you're ready to settle in for the day.
- P.J. Lacey comes out to play Word of the Day and slide in the classics.
- Kody kicks up the ride home with what's trending today.
WIN 98.5 Country is the Official Radio Station for the Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show & Balloon Festival and will be on site daily doing live broadcasts!
WIN 98.5 is YOUR COUNTRY! Stop by the Win 98.5 booth during the festival for chances to WIN!
The Rooster – Arts & Crafts – Hand selected per customer’s preference…Items include:
- Hair Tinsel
- Hair Extensions
- Installed on the spot
- Lasts for months!